It is the mission of the Electrical Training Center to educate and prepare men and women, regardless of their background, with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in the Electrical Industry and the Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Refrigeration Industry.
- To provide education and training in a condensed format by focusing on the core knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the electrical and HVAC/R fields .
- To use feedback received from our employers, students, faculty, staff, advisory groups and state regulators, as well as historical performance data to continually increase institutional effectiveness.
- To achieve an appropriate balance between theory and application (hands on).
- To apply to the education environment those standards that would normally apply in a work setting.
- To instill self-discipline and motivation thereby promoting success on the job and in society.
- To use technology to effectively support instruction; and
- To expect high levels of achievement from our students, staff, faculty and administration.